Business Flyers for Any Industry
Business flyers are a quick and easy way to spread your message without breaking the bank. Marketing your business is a continuous process. You need to constantly reach out to your target customers with promos, deals, discounts, and a product launch to remind them of your brand. This is normally done with flyer handouts that introduce your business to people on the street. But business flyer printing lets you focus on specific aspects of your brand, whether it’s to inform them of new services or to create buzz around sales or events.
Whatever industry you’re in, business flyers are also suitable for contactless promotions. Companies include custom flyers in direct mail promotions, presentation folders, and product packaging. They’re a great way to inform customers about your other products and services. Restaurants print business flyers as take-out menus and add them to their deliveries for customers to use on their order.
Print business flyers today. PrintRunner offers next-day printing so you can have your custom flyers printed and ready for shipping in just one (1) business day.
How to Create Flyers for Your Business
Choose the right size. Before you start printing or using one of our flyer templates, it’s important to plan for the right size. Our five sizes fulfill every marketing and promotional need:
- 4" x 6" is our most popular choice among the smaller sizes. It has the same length and width as a mailable postcard.
- 4.25" x 5.5" is another standard option with the same dimensions as a small notepad.
- 5.5" x 8.5" is popular for offering half the dimensions of letter sized paper.
- 8.5" x 11" is the most popular standard size, providing enough space for a large image or graphic heavy announcement.
- 11" x 17" provides an alternative for those who need more space or need to fold their flyers for storage.