Format Printing That Goes Above and Beyond Expectations
Poster printing can showcase your business at a trade show. You can also decorate your store with large format posters of your best work. With Al-Printing, you can choose from a wide range of large sizes or pick a custom size that fits your needs.
What large-format sizes can I choose from?
We offer a wide range of large format dimensions, including some of the most popular sizes for large picture printing:
- 24″ x 36″ extra-large photo prints are ideal for promoting big events such as concerts or showcasing new products or services.
- 18″ x 24″ is small enough to be displayed indoors but provides ample space for colorful, visual designs.
- 16″ x 20″ is a great size for displaying artwork or photographs in your store or at a gallery.
Note: Custom sizes of large prints are available for customers with specific needs.
What is the advantage of using photo paper and styrene?
Our photo poster material brings out every detail in your large prints. Choose from two gloss finishes that strengthen your design’s appearance.
- Semigloss material brightens every kind of hue. It’s perfect for large poster printing projects that balance large images with text.
- High-gloss material works best on large posters of high-end photographs and art. Colors come out extra-vibrant and strengthen the detail of the printed work when high-gloss material is used for large-format photo printing.
You can also have your large-format printing done on 20 mil. styrene that offers several advantages:
- Durable enough for long-term indoor use
- Flexible enough to be rolled for storage or shipping
- Waterproof nature allows you to display it outdoors temporarily
How can I design an effective poster?
A large-format poster’s distinction depends on the strength of its design. Here are a couple of design tips to keep in mind while creating your custom large posters:
- Stick to one point. You need to capture and sustain a customer’s attention. Avoid cluttering the design with too many elements. Stick to a central image or graphic. Don’t forget branding elements like your logo, and only include the necessary information.
- Go the distance. Keep in mind that the poster will first be viewed from afar. Study how the colors appear from a distance, and check whether the combination makes a bad impression. Cut down on shades and use complementary hues to keep things easy on the eyes. You can get a clear understanding of what message your full-color large-format photo printing project will convey if you take a step back.
It’s simple to distinguish your brand with the scale and detail of extra-large photo prints. Upload a ready file to print your own design, or use our templates to get you started. You can order from one to 50 large posters and have them printed as fast as one business day. Be sure to add a free proof so you can check the file before printing.